Global Cold Chain Expo aims to deliver exhibitors with excellent customer service designed around your goals and objectives. Please call on anyone at GCCE if we can ever help serve you better. Our experts' goals are to drive more traffic to your booth and help you reach your business goals and objectives more effectively and profitably. This website will continue to be updated as we move through the show season so be sure to check back early and often!
Update Your Exhibitor Profile
Login to your A2Z profile today to:
- Update your eBooth to take full advantage of your online presence.
- Verify your contact information so attendees can connect with you.
- Review your program guide listing for accuracy.
Registered exhibitor booth personnel will have access to the exhibit floor during move in, show and move-out hours. All exhibit personnel must wear their badge at all times. Badge swapping is not permitted.
Exhibitor Targeted Move-in Hours
- Sunday, June 11 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, June 12 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 13 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
*All booths must be fully set by 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday, June 13th or they will be considered abandoned and furnished as lounges. All persons must obtain their badge by 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday to get on the show floor.
- Wednesday, June 14 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 15 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Exhibitor Move-Out Hours
All exhibitors are expected to begin dismantling their displays at 4:01 p.m. on Thursday, June 15th. Any exhibitor who begins dismantling before this time will lose booth seniority for future Global Cold Chain Expo shows.
- Thursday, June 15 4:01 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, June 16 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
All carriers must be checked in by 3:00 p.m. on Thursday and Friday for move-out that day. All displays must be dismantled and removed from the exhibit hall by 4:30 p.m. Friday, June 16.